Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Chapter...In Life!

Well its been a couple of weeks since I've been on my blog and although I have not been able to work on my Graphic Novel a lot of great things have happened. On Feb 22nd @ 12:18am I received the most amazing gift. My daughter Zoe Gabrielle Cabrera was born, and she couldn't be more perfect. The experience was an adventure with many curve balls thrown our way, including  Zoe almost being delivered in our car but God blessed us and we were able to make it to a hospital just in time. Within minutes of our arrival (literally 3 Min's) we were blessed with a healthy little girl and I'm so encouraged to get to spend the rest of my life loving and raising this little miracle. My wife is recovering great and was able to go through the whole process with out any intervention a true warrior, my hero. I am now more motivated then ever and although I had to take a break from working on my Graphic Novel these past 3 weeks, my faith and passion still remain. Nothing lights a fire under your butt like having a kid, full steam ahead. Stay Tune.




Here are some pics of our new addition. 


My Wife Alyssa, Zoe and I

Love at 1st sight
Daddy & Zoe Time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment